Exim4 upload?

Andreas,

A few discussions seen recently in -release (IIRC...it was maybe
somewhere else) showed that exim4 may need an sarge-targeted upload (I
don't have the BTS available right now so I don't remember why exactly).

May I remind you that a few translations are currently pending (uk and
very recently ro) ?

If you plan an upload, could you include these translations as well
(the release team is OK with that)?

If you don't have time for sich upload, are you OK with a NMU?

I have posted a call for "very last minute translations" for exim4, as
a few languages currently supported in D-I are currently not supported
in exim4 (not that much as you have over 31 translations at the
moment). So, a few more l10n bugs may split in the BTS...however, I
said translators there is no deadline so don't wait for more
translations. I asked them to focus on the templates which are shown
during default installs (the high priority ones)...so these
translations may be partial.