what's current testing-security status?

Hi,

I remember JoeyH's mail of debian-boot.

At 25 Sep 04 06:33:13 GMT,
Joey Hess wrote:
> Steve's plan does not define N, but sets a minimum value of N for
> October 6th. My plan makes the minimum value of N be October 15th, but
> as far as I can see, does not conflict with Steve's plan otherwise.

  N+0 days
  ~140 RC bugs
  testing-proposed-updates, testing-security working for all
  architectures
  Official security support for sarge begins

It means release process won't start without testing-security.
What's status of this structure?

Is there something what I can help? (Although I have only i386 arch :-( )

Thanks,
--
Kenshi Muto
kmuto@debian.org