Re: Please help to review changes in unstable

On Sat, Sep 25, 2004 at 10:11:24PM +0200, Matthias Klose wrote:
> Jeroen van Wolffelaar writes:
> >
> > Below I'll give a list of those packages that don't have an uptodate judgement
> > on this issue:
> >
> > Debian GCC maintainers <debian-gcc@lists.debian.org>: gcc-3.4
> > Debian GCC maintainers <debian-gcc@lists.debian.org>: gcc-3.3
>
> gcc-defaults will have another upload for a tightened dependency on
> gcc-3.3.
>
> Need to clarify the outstanding mips report with Thiemo Seufer.

Please update this and all other things on the website. It was created
in coordiation with the release team to prevent a few people to need to
register this all ourselves... So please do us a favour, and fill it in
yourself. It's quite easily doable in batch.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar
http://Jeroen.A-Eskwadraat.nl