packages stalld in t-p-u by missing builds

Does anyone know why these packages are not yet built on all arches
in t-p-u?

  aptitude | 0.2.15.6-0.sarge5 | testing-proposed-updates | source, arm, hppa, i386, ia64, m68k, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
	Missing alpha and mips builds, this version of aptitude fixs
	installation of standard packages on new installs, and fixes
	a bug that made tasks not work at all in some locales (#264716).
	It's a blocking item for the next d-i release.

	This was uploaded a full month ago.

	IMHO, if we can't get a build in t-p-u, it would be better to
	copy 0.2.15.6-1 from unstable, which is built on all arches already.
	The changes between 0.2.15.6-0.sarge5 and 0.2.15.6-1 are fairly
	small and have not broken anything over the past 5 weeks since
	it was released.

  whiptail |  0.51.6-14 | testing-proposed-updates | i386, m68k, mipsel, powerpc, s390, sparc
	Missing alpha, arm, mips, hppa, ia64, this fixes some nasty
	bugs that make it impossible to select time zones in Argintina
	and cause garbage to be displayed sometimes.

	arm need to be re-queued, and the ia64 and hppa builds happened,
	but seem to have gone missing.

	This was uploaded a week ago so perhaps I'm just impatient. :-/

[Aplogies to debian-boot readers to which I accidentially first sent
this mail.]

--
see shy jo