Re: Bumping the urgency for imagemagick?

On Wed, Sep 08, 2004 at 03:39:53PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> I've seen that the last imagemagick was uploaded with urgency=low
> even though it introduced some security fixes.

The last upload did not contain any security fixes, so the urgency
setting was correct. Unfortunately I had messed up the Urgency: field in
the .changes file of the 6.0.6.2-1.2 upload when I tried to be fancy
about merging.

> Perhaps one should consider bumping the severity of the upload (I
> believe the RMs can do that) or uploading a version with a higher
> urgency?

I've asked for the former on IRC already. The slew of new bug reports
following this new upstream version hasn't been any worse than usual.
Also a quick look through the diff hasn't revealed any major flaws. So
as far as I can tell, the overall bugginess of imagemagick has stayed
level, and this version could just as well be pushed into sarge.

Regards,

Daniel.