Re: FTBFS in Sarge (Update)

On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 10:41:24PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 09, 2004 at 08:33:55PM +0200, Kilian Krause wrote:

> More observations (still more to come):

> > Failed are:
> > gtkglextmm_1.0.1-2

> I think something about a needed binary NMU around this package
> anyone has a pointer?

This failure was caused by a broken gtkglext package on i386, and has
been fixed.

> > gtkhtml_1.0.4-5.1

> new version in sid, but needs libtool update
> (I tried yesterday but failed miserably)

I'm working on this one today.

> > kdebase_4:3.2.2-1
> > kdelibs_4:3.2.3-2
> > kdemultimedia_4:3.2.2-1
> > kdenetwork_4:3.2.2-1

> I try to ignore KDE as good as I can, other will know better

t-p-u uploads have been prepared for at least kdebase and kdelibs - they
just need to be built on all archs before they can propagate.

> > kernel-image-2.4.26-hppa_2.4.26-6
> > kernel-patch-2.4.25-mips_2.4.25-0.040415.1
> > kernel-patch-2.4.25-powerpc_2.4.25-8

> 2.4.27 is available, removal?

Not until it's definite that we'll be using 2.4.27 for sarge.

> > libbonobomm1.3_1.3.8-2

> new version in sid, waits for arm and orbit2cpp

Only waiting for arm -- orbit2cpp is ready to go.

> > talksoup_0.0.20032712-3
>
> waits for removal

Does it?  I don't see any pending hints for this, or any emails
requesting its removal from sarge.  If the package is to be removed from
the archive, please go ahead and file a bug about the FTBFS and I'll
have the package removed from testing.

--
Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer