Re: FTFBS in sarge

In article <20040902163822.601958c9@xeniac.intern> ch@debian.org writes:
>You are referring to the buildd chroots, right? From my experience I would say that all buildd chroots do have /proc mountet.

I noticed two builds on sparc that failed because /proc was not
mounted.  Getting no responce from either debian-devel or the buildd
maintainer, (who I later discovered has problems sending me email) I
uploaded the packages built in a pbuilder chroot.

Another package failed on the sparc buildd because /etc/services was
missing, I uploaded it as well.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html