Re: FTFBS in sarge

On 2004-09-02 Bastian Blank wrote:
> > This seems a problem due to you buildd environment.
>
> The chroots have no proc mounted. Nothing describes them as necesary.

You are referring to the buildd chroots, right? From my experience I would say that all buildd chroots do have /proc mountet.

One of my packages also needs /proc to build because ./configure needs it to figure out how to call "ps" among other things and mounting /proc is by far easier than patching a lot of similar packages using GNU autoconf.

bye,

-christian-