Re: Doc++ removal breaks unrelated packages.

Hi,

> > >  Please, reintroduce this package in the archive and make it reach
> > >  testing again.
>
>   If this guy doesn't reply soon, I'll make an upload to restore this
>   package in the archive. But we'll need to poke any ftp-master to easy
>   its NEW status.

I was willing to do the same; please do reintroduce this package.

I only have source to 3.4.10-1 available locally,
if you have 3.4.10-2 source available, please do.

I cannot find the trace, but I have an impression Stefan orphaned
this package?

regards,
	junichi