Doc++ removal breaks unrelated packages.

 Hi,

 I have seen that you requested doc++ removal (#265273) which took
 effect 1 September.
 This makes openh323 to FTBFS as it was using that package to build it's
 documentation. I don't know about other packages, but perhpas there are
 more packages being broken by this removal. And gjdoc is no t a
 replacement for doc++ as it only understands Java.

 Please, reintroduce this package in the archive and make it reach
 testing again.

 Thanks
--
Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo