Re: Does kvirc need to go through t-p-u?

Hi,

Steve Langasek (vorlon@debian.org) wrote on 02:56:14PM 26/08/04:
> Yes, given that there are four missing builds in unstable, kvirc in
> unstable will be held out of testing by kdelibs.  Please use t-p-u for
> these changes.

Thanks, Steve.

Sorry for perhaps asking an obvious question, but how do I upload a package
through t-p-u? Is there a howto somewhere for me to read up on or can someone
enlighten me? I assume that the package will have to be built against sarge
versions of its build dependencies and that it cannot go through the regular
buildds, right?

--
Robin