Request to remove pine-docs from testing and unstable

Hello.

The pine-docs package which I maintain contains a document called
"Getting Started With Email Using Pine", which is based on pine 3.96
and it has not been updated since 1997.

As the pine package which is distributed in ftp.debian.org is mainly
for people who is already familiar with pine (otherwise we would be
using free alternatives like mutt), I think it makes little sense to
keep pine-docs in the archive. Could it be removed from testing and
unstable?

Thanks.