cyrus-sasl2 not considered, RC bugs are +fixed

Hi,

  do bugs tagged "fixed" (e.g. those solved by a NMU) raise the RC count
  in order to prevent a package entering testing?

  I'd say no, of course, but then I can't understand why cyrus-sasl2 is
  "not considered", given that #245818 is +fixed (note that the bug
  applies is reported against the source package, in case that's
  relevant).

  If they count, is it that documented anywhere? I haven't been able to
  find statements confirming nor denying it. (Only that both
  update_excuses.html and packages.qa.d.o include +fixed bugs in their
  "RC bugs" queries to the BTS and the front-end in bjorn.haxx.se/debian
  doesn't.)

  thanks,

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621