Re: Gnome 2.6 in unstable should be ok now ...

On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 01:01:01PM +0200, Sebastien Bacher wrote:
> * tests
>
> Some upgrade tests from "gnome 2.4.1 sarge" to "gnome 2.6 experimental"
> have been successfully made. Upgrades from unstable to experimental have
> been tested too with success.
>
> Is there anything else expected from the release team for Gnome2.6
> before the upload to unstable or are we ok now ?

What about upgrades gnome woody -> gnome 2.6? Seems to me that this is
the most important upgrade to test.

Of course it's totally optional, but you could also try whether some of
the common gnome backports upgrade well, maybe there are only
easy-to-solve issues.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar