Re: Please (temporarily) remove debian-edu meta packages from testing

On Fri, May 07, 2004 at 05:24:14PM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> I've only been slowly becoming familiar with debian-edu over the past
> two or three weeks and only noticed it was subject to this set of
> problems last Tuesday, so I don't have a full proposal for how to
> restructure the debian-edu tasks yet, but using the tasksel Task
> overrides seems like a very workable approach.

Explain, please.  I'm not familiar with this approach.
Whatever solution we come up with for debian-edu should also
work for debian-jr and other CDDs, and therefore debian-custom
should be kept in the loop (though I'm not going to crosspost
to that list until there's some substance to the proposal).

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org