Re: Status of htdig?

Pascal Hakim wrote:

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 22:35, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
Hi Robert.

What's the status of htdig? It has some long standing RC bugs and I
would be curious if we could do something to help you and if the current
version of it should perhaps be removed from Sarge until the bugs are
actually fixed.

Hi,

	For what it's worth, I've noticed that Robert is present in the
upstream development list.

	There do appear to be a number of older bugs which are not too
complicated to fix, however, so it could simply be that he's too busy.
It's taking him a long time to go through NM as well (and he's been on
hold due to lack of time).

	That's the impression I got when talking to him on IRC a long time ago
as well, and it looks like little has changed.

	Cheers,

Pasc

Yes its true there's quite a bit of old errors, I haven0t have had time to inspect, let alone fix them (wonder if they are still there). Atm all my times goes into getting rid of them rc bugs.

Robert