Re: Status of htdig?

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 22:35, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> Hi Robert.
>
> What's the status of htdig? It has some long standing RC bugs and I
> would be curious if we could do something to help you and if the current
> version of it should perhaps be removed from Sarge until the bugs are
> actually fixed.

Hi,

	For what it's worth, I've noticed that Robert is present in the
upstream development list.

	There do appear to be a number of older bugs which are not too
complicated to fix, however, so it could simply be that he's too busy.
It's taking him a long time to go through NM as well (and he's been on
hold due to lack of time).

	That's the impression I got when talking to him on IRC a long time ago
as well, and it looks like little has changed.

	Cheers,

Pasc
--
Pascal Hakim