Re: Removal suggestions due to uninstallability

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 06:46:28PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> So, the nagios mess does not look close to being fixed.
> The following packages have no installable binaries in 'testing' (except
> nagios-nrpe-doc, which seems kind of silly when none of the other packages
> are installable.)

Why do you claim nagios-statd-server wasn't installable in testing?

> remove nagios-nrpe/2.0-2
> remove nagios-statd/3.09-3
> remove nagios/2:1.1-11

What's the problem with these packages?

All I can see is that they will become installable in testing ass soon
as netsaint-plugins enters testing, and netsaint-plugins is waiting for
PostgreSQL.

What other problems do I miss?

cu
Adrian