Re: Another pcmcia-cs NMU

Quoting Per Olofsson (pelle@dsv.su.se):
> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 06:44 +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:

> > If someone plans a NMU for it, please contact me so that this NMU can
> > incorporate existing or even not yet existing translations.
>
> I'm planning to do another NMU to fix an issue with 2.6
> kernels. Please send translations to the BTS and I'll include them.

Unfortunately pcmcia-cs is among the packages for which translations
were messed up. Debconf-updatepo hasn't been run on the current source
tree ; Thus po files appear up-to-date while they aren't.

See my upcoming bug report for french translation.

This will suddenly fuzzy all other translations
unfortunately..:-(. Indeed they *already* are fuzzy but the
transaltion team couldn't notice this.

See my recent mail to -devel and -i18n about this topic.