Re: Another pcmcia-cs NMU

Quoting Joey Hess (joey@kitenet.net):
> Per Olofsson wrote:
> > (BTW, I uploaded the packages you signed so that at least the RC bug
> > was solved.)
>
> I had not realized that pcmcia-cs in sarge was so insanely out of date.
> I hope the new verson can get into testing soon, it looks like it's
> being hinted to go in at high priority, but there is some problem:

by the way, as mcmcia-cs is among the packages which appear very often
in installs (at least some screens about package removal), it is one
of my targets for Debian Installer translators. So, very soon, or
maybe already currently, there are or will be a bunch of debconf
translations in its BTS.

If someone plans a NMU for it, please contact me so that this NMU can
incorporate existing or even not yet existing translations.