Stronger hint suggestions

Thanks to Riku Voipio for the basis of these suggestions
(http://lists.debian.org/debian-qt-kde/2004/debian-qt-kde-200402/msg00222.html)

These should not really be done immediately; as noted below, there
are two days left to wait even if all these hints are used, including
the impossible 'urgent' hint, and who knows, maybe lots of other stuff
will be fixed by then (though I doubt it).

==> remove redland/0.9.14-5
Having the jack-audio-connection-kit transition linked to the perl
problems is just not a good idea.  This breaks that otherwise-unnecessary
piece of linkage.  After jack goes in, redland will just wait for perl.

==> remove libjackasyn/0.9-2
The new version has to wait ten days and be rebuilt on all architectures;
and we have to hope that no new bugs show up in that time.
In contrast, if it's removed from testing, the new version will probably
go in just as quickly *after* jack, but it will not hold up anything else.

==> urgent gst-plugins/0.6.4-4
This would let it go in sooner than 7 days from now, if such a hint
was available.  ;-)

Ardour and gst-plugins have their missing builds happening right now,
which should therefore be done fairly soon, hopefully within the week.
That would leave the 2-day wait on spiralsynthmodular, which will probably
be done by the time the ardour and gst-plugins builds are uploaded.

If I sound over-eager to get this done, it's because of this:
once the jack-audio-connection-kit mess goes in, kdebase and kdegames
3.1.5 will go in, and then kdeaddons 3.1.5 will go in -- and kdeaddons
is still at version 2.2.2 in sarge.  In other words, this will allow
there to be a version of KDE 3 entirely present in sarge for the first
time, accomplishing an important release goal and allowing everyone
to relax.  :-)

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
US citizens: if you're considering voting for Bush, look at these first: