Re: DEMOCRATICAL election of Codenames of Debian [Before "Re: And next name after Sarge? or PROPOSAL for Codenames' election"]

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 07:31:02PM +0100, Xan wrote:
> 1) I think that the democratical election of codenames is essential
> and it should were part of the political of debian.

No.  This is a perk that the Release Manager gets for having to put up
with those pesky Debian Developers like me.  If the time comes when we
run out of names, a new scheme will be discussed amongst the developers.

--
Chad Walstrom <chewie@wookimus.net>           http://www.wookimus.net/