Re: More testing cleanup

On Tue, Sep 30, 2003 at 06:38:16PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> (By the way, why do we worry about non-free software wrt to testing and
> the release?)

Perhaps not important to the release itself, but we should worry about
serious issues in those packages and deal with them appropriately. The
section may be minor and its existence disputed, but it's still not a
"randomly broken or unfit packages" section. Besides, they're usually
easy to handle and are only a distraction, not a real resource issue.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.