Re: Better RC Bug Count

On Tue, Sep 09, 2003 at 11:28:49AM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:56:46PM -0400, Joe Nahmias wrote:
> > Also, it doesn't make sense to include bugs against packages that have
> > been removed from testing.
>
> It used to be this way, but stopped when we hijacked the bugscan code
> into /org/bugs.debian.org because we didn't have all the Packages and
> Sources files available. I was already part-way through fixing this, but
> hadn't got round to finishing it.
>
> This is done now, so only bugs against packages in testing will be
> listed.

Actually, following a quick conversation with aj on IRC, they're still
listed but greyed out. There's a count at the top of the page of "Number
on packages not in testing", currently 208 for "Everything in one page".
The broken-down pages for individual bits of the distribution don't list
not-in-testing bugs at the moment, but will do in the next update.