Re: Better RC Bug Count

On Mon, Sep 08, 2003 at 09:56:46PM -0400, Joe Nahmias wrote:
> I've been thinking (always a dangerous proposition, i know :)  -- we
> need a better bug list.  The current RC bug list includes things like
> bugs that are tagged Stable or Sid, that don't really apply to the
> current release-to-be.

What Matt said.

> Also, it doesn't make sense to include bugs against packages that have
> been removed from testing.

It used to be this way, but stopped when we hijacked the bugscan code
into /org/bugs.debian.org because we didn't have all the Packages and
Sources files available. I was already part-way through fixing this, but
hadn't got round to finishing it.

This is done now, so only bugs against packages in testing will be
listed. When we've got full version tracking we can do something
fancier.