Re: Some observations regardig the progress towards Debian 3.1

Norbert Tretkowski <tretkowski@inittab.de> writes:

> * Adrian Bunk wrote:
>> - testing, unstable or Debian 3.0 with backports aren't suitable for
>>   production systems
>
> Of course it is, Debian 3.0 with a few _selected_ backports works
> nice, also on production systems.

Err, do you realize you're telling that to the person that maintains the
largest collection of woody backports, including probably the few
selected ones you're using?  If he's saying they aren't suitable for
production systems, you should take his word for it.

--
I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis.