Re: Time to push libsigc++ and friends in?....

On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 02:23:27PM -0500, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> It looks like libsigc++ is ready to go.  All the packages which it would
> render uninstallable are just waiting for it (or have been deleted from
> unstable).

The situation has not changed since the last time I replied to you
asking about this here. The version of yehia in testing still depends on
the old libsigc++, and still needs a new version of libgc before it can
be upgraded.

  http://lists.debian.org/debian-release-0310/msg00072.html