python related packages out of date on m68k/mips/mipsel/arm/s390/powerpc

Below is an updated list of python dependent packages. I already asked
for reschedules on the auto buildd's.

Tomorrow, I'll send a mail about the suggested python-mini-freeze to
package maintainers of python dependent packages.

Thanks, Matthias

missing builds:
	gimp-python (mips)
	dia (m68k)
	affix (dependency out of date on alpha)
	python-gtkextra (mips)
	viewmol (m68k)
	python-qt2 (m68k)
	cooledit (m68k, mips, mipsel)
	vim (sparc, buggy)
	plplot (m68k, mips)
	gnumeric (s390)
	widestudio (arm, powerpc, )
	ekg (powerpc)
	postgresql (arm, buggy)
	pybliographer (mips)
	python-gnome2 (s390)
	xchat (arm, buggy)
	python-qt3 (mips, mipsel)
	glimmer (mips)
	libapache2-mod-python (powerpc, should not build-depend on apache2)
	sip-qt2 (mips)
	gaby (mips)
	ecasound (mips)
	ecasound2.2 (mips)
	pyogg (mipsel)
	pyvorbis (mipsel)

	solfege (arm, not in testing)
	gramps (m68k, s390, not in testing)
	python-pylibacl (m68k, mips, not in testing)
	python-pyxattr (m68k, mips, not in testing)
	pyx (m68k, mips, not in testing)
	pyxmms (m68k, mips, not in testing)
	scigraphica (m68k, not in testing)
	superkaramba (mips, not in testing)