Re: Stable Release plan

On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 01:45:50PM +0100, lance wrote:
> The other alternative would be to produce an update cd that contained the
> updates from 2.2r2 to 2.2r3 - especially if the update cd could be the cd
> to install from :)

That's not a bad idea, really. A minimal CD#1 that includes all the
changed packages since the last point release (or from the original
release? not sure if there'd be enough space for that, though) and their
source, and that can be installed from (with updated boot-floppies etc)?

(Replies to -cd only, probably)

Cheers,
aj