boot-floppies 2.2.22 released

I've released boot-floppies 2.2.22 and uploaded that to samosa (will
be in Incoming soon I'm sure).

Changelog is below. The major change is 2.2.19pre17 kernels and
modules on i386, as well as other updates from
potato-proposed-updates.

It's up to you guys if you wanna use this for 2.2r3 or wait for r4.
I've tested all flavors of i386 kernels and they all work fine, aside
from a minor problem in the udma66 (ide patch) flavor with the ibmmca
module (filing bug now).

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>

   * use 2.2.19pre17 kernels/modules on i386
   * documentation: talk about 'hda=noautotune' required on PowerMacs
     sometimes
   * i386 syslinux.cfg: pass through the disksize and flavor arguments to
     the other types of install methods, i.e., initrd, ramdisk*, floppy*;
     otherwise, it wouldn't know it's flavor and would try to use
     the wrong images
       -- THIS WAS A RATHER BAD BUG which affected CD and floppy installs
          on i386
   * rootdisk: fix building of i386 i18n images by bumping up inodes
   * dbootstrap: if we're i18n mode, write an entry 'LANGUAGE' in
     /root/dbootstrap_settings