Re: [2.2r3] Status report

>  1. boot-floppies for powerpc are promised but still missing.  BenC
>     has uploaded a set for sparc, so we have ia32 and sparc right
>     now.  m68k and arm won't appear soon,

I'm building 2.2.19 kernels for ARM at the moment.  This will probably take
most of the afternoon, but if all goes well I will do potato boot-floppies
next.  Since we don't currently have any RiscPC boot disks in the archive at
all, and the netwinder ones are based on 2.2.16, I don't think we have much to
lose.

p.