[2.2r3] Status report

This is a short status:

  1. boot-floppies for powerpc are promised but still missing.  BenC
     has uploaded a set for sparc, so we have ia32 and sparc right
     now.  m68k and arm won't appear soon, nobody cares about alpha,
     so only powerpc is missing at the moment.

  2. glibc 2.1.3-18 is missing for alpha, delaying its installation

  3. e2fsprogs 1.18-3.0potato1 is missing for alpha, delaying its
     installation

I'm willing to wait for Drow to create new boot-floppies for powerpc.

I'm not willing to postpone the delay for *any* missing arch on any of
the packages that are listed in the 'Further investigation' section.
They will be delayed for 2.2r4.

Comments are always appreciated.

Regards,

	Joey