disposition of boot-floppies in woody

Anthony Towns claimed on debian-devel that it would take us "a few
months" to prepare boot-floppies for woody.  I think it can be done by
Feb.  I don't think there many major issues.  Here's the one's I know
of:

  - use busybox.deb from woody rather than the local CVS copy

  - dealing with new kernel (what is the proposed kernel for woody,
    anyhow?)

That's about it.

I was told by Joey Hess that we still will be needing boot-floppies
for woody.  Can that please get confirmed?