Re: Debian GNU/Linux 2.2r2 Released

On Tue, Dec 05, 2000 at 02:45:37PM +0100, Nils Lohner wrote:
>  <http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-us/dists/Debian2.2r2/non-US/ChangeLog>

Arse. I should have picked up on this earlier - the non-US Changelog
is inconsistent. The r2 Changelog file names are relative to the
dists/ directory, while the r1 entries and the main ChangeLog are
relative to its parent directory (debian/). If we could fix this it
would be nice.

I'm in the middle of writing a new script to go with debian-cd to
produce update r0 -> r* CDs. For now I'll work around this issue...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                   stevem@chiark.greenend.org.uk
"Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky,                 +------------------