Re: Things should be ready for 2.2r2 soon

Le Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 10:20:57PM -0500, Ben Collins écrivait:
> IIRC, debian-cd retains symlinks (so things like symlinks from
> binary-<arch> -> binary-all will remain). Maybe this is a little
> different, but I don't think debian-cd knows the difference (or does it
> now?).

It should manage symlinks correctly since it was already able to build
unstable CD when unstable contained links to stable... The only symlinks
that are kept (or created) are those for binary-all. Other symlinks are
replaced by the real file (at least symlinks for binary packages).

Naviguez sans se fatiguer à chercher : http://www.deenoo.com