Re: Things should be ready for 2.2r2 soon

On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 02:40:37PM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 02:15:32AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I thought those were uploaded. If they are, then they need to be. I was
> told to expect pcmcia debs by tomorrow night.

The list would be much more useful if it contained everything that's
not already in proposed-updates, however soon they're expected (even if
they're already in incoming).

> > I think there might still be a lingering issue with the package pool
> > software on pandora, but I think we already have a fix for that. There's
> > also the issue of making sure debian-cd works with the pool-ised non-US
> > which *should* be okay, but is questionable.
> I was under the impression that potato was to remain un-pooled. Is that
> not the case?

It turns out that's not entirely possible. There should be symlinks that
will work around it well enough for cd-images to cope, but there's always
some uncertainty.

Cheers,
aj

     ``Thanks to all avid pokers out there''