Re: Potato revision 1

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 01:24:55PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I'm thinking we'll want to include:
[...]

I'd like to upload doc-debian 2.2.2 with stuff updated to say how potato is
the latest stable distribution, not slink, and a few other changes -
everything in the package is documentation so it can't cause any real
trouble. Please accept it.

> Perhaps a -2.4.x-test kernel might be another.

Without -image packages, i.e. no binaries, I presume? Something like
kernel-source-2.2.1 in slink...