Re: Potato revision 1

On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 13:24:55 +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> I'm also inclined to let in a couple of interesting, non-essential,
> bug-free packages that didn't make potato r0.  I think the following rules
> are reasonable:

Hmm... does this call for lobbying?

I would very much like to see the following in r1:
- Mozilla M17, as it is much more usable than M14
- PostgreSQL 7.0, as it supports foreign keys (a very desirable thing to
  have for non-trivial databases), which 6.5 doesn't.
  Upgrading from 6.5 is quite tricky at the moment, so that would need
  improvement.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would