Re: Test Cycle Three

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, Anthony Towns wrote:

[...]
> Second, it means we need a final set of release notes for TC3. These will
> need to be updated again after TC3 to document any further problems we
> have, of course, but the TC3 release notes will need to be ready by around
> 16:00 Monday, GMT.

I already asked this some time ago, but still nothing has happened:

The latest slink/sparc apt and dpkg are supposed to be available in
potato/main/upgrade-sparc, as they're needed to upgrade from 2.1rX, X<=3 using
CDs. They are not there yet. More info in the sparc release-notes section 3.3.
(And AFAIK this is not going to change in the final release-notes.)

Regards,
  Anne Bezemer