Re: disposition of 2.2.16

On Wed, Jun 28, 2000 at 09:43:23PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au> writes:
> > Note that there's a new sysvinit waiting to go into potato, and we might
> > also end up with a new util-linux. These shouldn't affect boot-floppies
> > too much, beyond a final build when they're updated.
> Hmm... ok, well, if they are in Incoming we can be sure to build with
> them, even if they are not in the archive.

These should already be in potato, and even mirrored by now.

I don't expect any further changes in base on the i386 side. Other
arches may still need to update kernels, and remove stuff, and such,
I'm not sure. I suspect you boot-floppies guys already know about such
things, though.

Cheers,
aj (acting release manager)

                                      -- Dave Clark