Re: Could the release notes for potato mention smail?

On Sun, Jun 25, 2000 at 02:35:20PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> I'm the new maintainer for smail. I will soon try to fix as many bugs as
> possible and prepare packages for potato because many people use smail. Is
> it possible to put a note in the release notes that there will be
> unofficial smail packages for potato at
> http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/smail.html ?

I've just added a note to release notes about smail not being available in
frozen, and how it can be found in unstable (this will be true soon, right?)
or at that URL.

BTW aj, as new release notes (including this and a few other important
changes) need to be installed in the archive, should I contact James?