Re: Debian 2.1r5

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 06:19:36PM +0100, Christian Surchi wrote:

> Ah, leafnode has strange segmentation fault... :(

What segfaults?  Did it work before?  I did actually test this version,
but it's possible that I missed something.  There are a number of bugs
in 1.6 that cause random segfaults when talking to some remote software,
but they have always been there in Slink.

If it doesn't work I suggest you try a more current upstream version -
there are Slink .debs on ftp://ftp.tardis.ed.ac.uk/users/broonie/debian .
Make sure to grab the latest version - earlier ones have the same Y2K
problem that's fixed in this upload.  I've not tested the packages
there at all, but equally well I've not had any complaints about them
either.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/