Re: Definitive package list for 2.1r5...

On Sat, 22 Jan 2000, Marco d'Itri wrote:

> On Jan 21, Vincent Renardias <vincent@ldsol.com> wrote:
>
>  >  [Vincent 2000/01/18]
>  >  package      : mutt
>  >  version      : 1.0.0-3.1
>  >  architectures: i386 (ALPHA, SPARC & M68K MISSING!!!!)
>  >  issue        : Y2K fix
> PLEASE REMOVE THIS PACKAGE! mutt 1.0.0 is not suitable for slink and the
> fix is not critical enough to justify the time I would need to backport
> the whole package.

Huh? what in mutt-1.0.0 makes it improper for use in slink?
(this package has been recompiled with slink libraries, if it's what that
makes you worry...)

	Cordialement,

--
- Vincent RENARDIAS  vincent@{{ldsol,pipo}.com,{debian,openhardware}.org} -
- Debian/GNU Linux:                                               GNOME : -