removal suggestions

Hi.

I was going through the RC bug list while preparing the BSP. The
following packages are IMHO candidates for removal from testing.

remove ddt/0.5.9.1

old RC bug (cannot fulfill build-deps), from the comments in the BR
I read that it is nontrivial to fix and a upstream issue.

remove gnome-jabber/0.3+cvs.20031208-1

RC bug, see http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=225763&msg=5
Orphaned

remove lgc-pg/0.32-1
remove lgeneral/1.1.1-3

"move to contrib" issue, no response from maintainer ("only" three weeks
old, though).

remove pysol/4.82-1

See http://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2004/debian-release-200403/msg00121.html
for a reasoning.

And there are many kernel removal suggestions (as RC bugs) for

kernel-headers-2.2.20-sparc
kernel-image-2.2.20-sun4dm-smp
kernel-image-2.4.17-s390
kernel-patch-2.2-lids
kernel-patch-2.2.17-vm-global
kernel-patch-2.2.18-vm-global
kernel-patch-2.2.20-arm
kernel-patch-2.2.20-p3
kernel-patch-2.2.20-raid

Some of them should probably removed from unstable, too.
I'm not familiar enough with kernel issues too make final
suggestions here (but all of them sound reasonable to me).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/