pysol should be removed from testing

The current version of PySol in both testing and unstable ships the
Python source in the package, but does not build from it, and does not
include any easy way to do so.  Instead, it ships a single precompiled
.pyc file supplied by upstream, which, according to README.SOURCE in the
source package, is created by concatenating all the source files and
running the result to force Python to compile it.  This approach has
several problems:

* Difficult to fix bugs (see bug 237035 for an example).
* No way to verify that the compiled bytecode corresponds to the source.
* If this version is released, it would be difficult to perform security
  updates for it.

For these reasons, pysol should be removed from testing until this
problem is solved.

- Josh Triplett

(Please CC me on replies; I am not subscribed to debian-release.)