Re: r-cran-xlsx r-cran-xlsxjars r-cran-skimr

Hi again,
Sorry I realize now that likely xlsxjars cannot be uploaded as is
because it contains binary .jar files. xlsx needs xlsxjars as a
dependency. I will investigate further for these ones.
Thanks,
Eric

--
Eric Brown MD MSc FRCPC
For encryption, OpenPGP public key available on request.