Re: bslib and rmarkdown update

Hi Nilesh and Andreas,

It looks like conversion to .woff from .ttf or .otf is straightforward
with woff-tools, e.g. install fonts-roboto, then the appropriate file
can be converted by, e.g. `sfnt2woff Roboto-Regular.ttf` which creates
Roboto-Regular.woff.

I also found that fonts-inter is in Debian. So it appears only 3 fonts
would need to be packaged. I've opened RFP bugs for them:

Nunito Sans https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009730
Neucha https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009729
News Cycle  https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1009707

Best,