Re: bslib and rmarkdown update

Hi Eric,

Am Mon, Apr 04, 2022 at 06:42:59AM -0400 schrieb Eric Brown:
> To update, I found that a few more are packaged in texlive-fonts-extra (
> https://packages.debian.org/buster/texlive-fonts-extra)
>
> Roboto          https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/fonts-roboto
> Ubuntu          https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/fonts-ubuntu
> Open Sans       https://packages.debian.org/sid/fonts-open-sans
> Lato            https://packages.debian.org/sid/fonts-lato
> Cabin Sketch    https://packages.debian.org/sid/fonts-cabinsketch
> Montserrat, Nunito, Raleway, Source Sans Pro: texlive-fonts-extra
>
> This leaves 4 which I could not find in Debian:
>
> Nunito Sans     https://github.com/googlefonts/NunitoSans
> Inter           https://github.com/rsms/inter/
> News Cycle      https://bazaar.launchpad.net/~n8/newscycle/
> Neucha          ?

Thanks a lot for this very helpful investigation.  The problem now is
how to know which of the 60 inst/fonts/*.woff files we can remove from
the source package since these are not needed and whether the fonts
you said are found by bslib if we simply set the dependencies you
mentioned above (and how to test this).  The names of these *.woff
files are absolutely cryptic and I need to admit I have no idea about
all this fonts stuff.