Re: Accepted r-cran-plm 2.6-2+dfsg-1 (source) into unstable

Hi Sébastien,

Am Mon, Aug 22, 2022 at 10:26:15AM +0200 schrieb Sébastien Villemot:
> I don’t understand why you removed the HTML documentation in this
> upload. I don’t see any compressed JS in the files that you removed,
> see:
> https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/r-cran-plm/-/commit/a3fb386f86f2b8ba664add2c716fd1240a69f92f

It became somehow routine to simply trust lintian errors instead of
checking.  Thus I simply fired up my script that removes the docs.  If
you think the doc is important feel free to re-add and add according
lintian-overrides.

Please note: Updating 5-10 CRAN packages every day (and more after
beeing on vac) requries some kind of automatisation which might end in
non-optimal results.  If someone wants to step in and join the effort to
keep CRAN packages up to date I'd be more than happy to share the
workload.

Its basically working down the list[1] of outdated packages and run
routine-update on it, check autopkgtest and lintian errors.  Nilesh is
the only one besides me[2] who seems to work on this.  I'm trying to
catch up quite closely for the moment to spot new dependencies that need
to pass new queue until we freeze.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/r-pkg-team/maintenance-utilities/-/blob/master/outdated_r-packages.txt
[2] http://blends.debian.net/liststats/uploaders_r-pkg.png