Re: Where can we find the source code for scatterD3.js

Hi,

Thanks for confirming.  I've now found the time to try this out.
Here is what I did:

$ git clonehttps://github.com/juba/scatterD3
$ $ LC_ALL=C R --no-save <<EOT
install.packages("packer")
packer::bundle_dev()
EOT

There is a missing step in your instructions, and there were also some missing files in the repository, which should now be fixed.

So if you try again with :

$ git clone https://github.com/juba/scatterD3
$ cd scatterD3
$ npm install
$ LC_ALL=C R --no-save <<EOT
> install.packages("packer")
> packer::bundle_prod()
> EOT

I think it should work. You would need a working installation of nodejs and npm on your machine though, to be able to run the `npm install` command that will download the npm dependencies in a node_modules folder.

Let me know if you encounter any other problems.

Thanks again,

Julien